[JOB] Mid to Senior Level Rails Developers - 6 month contract with option to extend

David Stocker

Apr 15, 2015, 1:10:53 PM4/15/15
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
SpendWell Health is looking for two experienced Rails developers to help build an online marketplace for healthcare services. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Rails, experienced in at least one modern Javascript framework, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment. We recently launched our pilot product and are gearing up for a major expansion which will require us to rethink our messaging architecture. Our stack is built with Rails 4, React.js, Spree, Elasticsearch, and Postgres. We develop on OSX and deploy to CentOS. We practice Agile development, continuous integration, pair programming, and TDD. We have a great product team that shapes well defined sprints.

Its a great environment that offers lots of very interesting technical challenges ahead. Ping me with questions!