[JOB] Rails Backend Engineer - Remote but Portland/Salem would be a plus

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Charles Anderson

未读,
2017年11月28日 19:17:162017/11/28
收件人 pdxruby
Hi,

I'm the head of engineering for a startup based out of Salt Lake City called EveryoneSocial.  We're looking for a Rails engineer to join our distributed team.  I'm down in Monmouth (west of Salem), so I don't make it up to PDX Ruby meetings often.  I'd love to add someone to the team who is local-ish.

We're really looking for someone to work in the backend rather than a full-stack or front-end-oriented developer.  The details of the job are posted at https://weworkremotely.com/jobs/5810-ruby-on-rails-developer.

If you'd like any other any information, feel free to reach out to me at canderson<at>everyonesocial.com.

thanks,
Charles.
回复全部
回复作者