[JOB] - Looking for developers? I know some that are looking for new opportunities

Jesse Cooke

Nov 15, 2017, 3:14:17 PM11/15/17
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

if you're looking to grow your team, I have several developers in mind, ranging from junior-mid to senior. Some are here in the US, others are in Canada. In fact, the more senior ones are based in BC.

I also know a very talented designer here in Portland, if you're looking for one.

I highly recommend all of these people, not only for the products they build ,but for the great humans they are.

I'm happy to answer questions, feel free to reach out off-list.

Jesse

ps: I worked with all of these people at my last job, and after some restructuring & layoffs, they are keen to bounce.