[JOB] Rails, Ember, Docker ... in-person in downtown PDX ... meaningful work

Brandon CS Sanders

Oct 6, 2017, 12:47:44 AM10/6/17
to pdxruby
Hi, I work at Dexcom here in Portland.  Dexcom makes a continuous glucose monitoring device that saves lives (even young kids get Type 1 Diabetes).  Our particular team of six works on the app that allows patients and doctors to figure out how to lessen the 24hr-every-day-for-the-rest-of-your-life grind of Type 1 diabetes.  It feels good to work on something that makes a tremendous difference in people's lives.

We're looking for a senior-ish person to join us working on Rails, Ember, Docker (Kubernetes) and other fun stuff up and down the stack.  Here is the link to the HR-ified job posting: https://careers.dexcom.com/job/DEXCUS565/Full-Stack-Web-Developer

I really like our team and the work we do and would love to chat with you about it if you're interested.  Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally by email ... or just go ahead and submit your resume through the portal.

Thanks!
Brandon