Rubik's Cubes

Eli Duke

Sep 30, 2015, 4:21:20 PM9/30/15
to pdxruby
Does anyone know where all those Rubik's Cubes came from when Tenderlove was in town? Do we have any left over? I want some more of them! I'm happy to order more myself, but if we've got some just lying around I'll take them. Thanks!

Kirsten Comandich

Sep 30, 2015, 5:37:31 PM9/30/15
to Eli Duke, pdxruby
Hi Eli,

They were left over from the Open Source Bridge conference party. I've put the rest of them back in the Stumptown Syndicate storage unit, and we'll probably use them for a future party.

Kirsten

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Eli Duke <elim...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know where all those Rubik's Cubes came from when Tenderlove was in town? Do we have any left over? I want some more of them! I'm happy to order more myself, but if we've got some just lying around I'll take them. Thanks!

Reid Beels

Sep 30, 2015, 6:54:59 PM9/30/15
to Kirsten Comandich, Eli Duke, pdxruby

Eli Duke

Oct 1, 2015, 12:31:10 PM10/1/15
to pdxruby, kcoma...@gmail.com, elim...@gmail.com
Thanks, Y'all. I'll just order a couple of my own. :)