[JOB] SpendWell Health is Hiring a Full-Time Rails / React Developer

David Stocker

Oct 27, 2015, 2:46:18 PM10/27/15
to pdxruby
We are hiring a mid- to senior-level developer with experience in Rails and additional experience in a modern JS framework (React preferred). This is a full-time, regular position -- not a contract. You would be building an e-commerce marketplace where consumers can shop for healthcare services at 'buy now' prices. Healthcare experience is preferred but not necessary. We are an Agile team within a company that fully embraces Agile development. We're looking for someone who is looking to continually develop their technical skills, and is comfortable in a highly collaborative environment.

Here is the job posting:

The position offers a competitive salary, plus excellent 401k matching & annual bonus opportunities. Feel free to contact me at david....@spendwellhealth.com with any questions.