[JOB] Technical co-founder for FinTech start-up

Chad Huber

Feb 8, 2017, 2:07:55 PM2/8/17
to pdxruby
Hey everyone, hopefully this isn't too long, but trying to give as much relevant info as possible.

I'm looking for a mobile developer to join as a technical co-founder for a high-potential FinTech start-up. Will be working with financial APIs, so skills in RoR primarily, but in other areas as well, is key (you will know better than me). The business is in place with validation, investor readiness (have partial funding now), and the makings of a wireframe. See it here: mimble.co

This is an opportunity to lead the development of an exciting product with potential to be the CTO of the future and lead a team of your choosing (if you want). We’re building a company that embodies our values (yours too). Expect to be around honest and trustworthy humans with high expectations and accountability for everyone in the company.

There will be lots of failing, but there's a great opportunity to achieve something we can be proud of the rest of our lives. That's why I'm here and looking for people that feel the same (cliche but true). There is opportunity for a salary, but expect to be compensated primarily with equity (just like the rest of us).

About me (Chad). This is my 2nd start-up. I've been through the 'grind' before and am excited to go through the process again. I maintain a strong value of life outside of work (support yours too and expect the same), but feel fulfilled by work and devote lots of energy. I will always be upfront & honest. I also won't settle for doing something half-ass or achieving anything less than our capability.

Best email is: pdxfi...@gmail.com or the one in my profile.

Cheers

Chad

Professional side: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadnhuber/