Want Interns?

Rachel Bussert

Oct 21, 2015, 6:30:17 PM10/21/15
to pdxruby
I work at Epicodus, a Portland school for people who want to become developers. I'm reaching out to see if anybody is interested in hosting interns in person or remotely starting 1/4 or 1/11. Students will come in having spent over 500 hours coding in either Ruby/Javascript/Rails, PHP/Javascript/Drupal, or Java/Javascript/Android. The internships are 5 weeks (or longer, if you'd like), full-time.
Past participating companies range from one-person startups to agencies to large corporations and include:

* Intel
* CrowdCompass
* Cloudability
* Metal Toad
* Nike
* Quickleft/Sprintly
* SpendWell Health/Cambia

If you're interested, reply to me off-list and I can tell you more about it!