brightnight Monday!

Spyder McHenry

Sep 19, 2015, 12:10:44 PM9/19/15
to pdxruby
Hey friendly friends,

It's that wonderful time again...brightnight! The time where we goof around with Ruby together, laugh at our cheesy ideas and also usually learn a bit from each other.

Coming to brightnight offers you a 91.4% chance at having a VERY fun time. That's brightnight's historical user_fun_avg and those odds are in your favor. I bet if you came to brightnight, we could push that average to 91.6%!

Join us for breaking into small groups and working on a challenge together and then sharing (usually with comic delight) at the end. This month's food and refreshment is  sponsored by Notch8. Thanks Matt!

Note that we will be meeting in a newer part of Epicodus down the hall from where we typically meet. Should be easy to find.

See you at BRIGHTNIGHT!

Spyder and Jonan