Reminder: Meeting this Tuesday, 12/6 at 6pm

Bryan Stearns

Dec 5, 2016, 4:20:56 PM12/5/16
to pdxruby
The December Portland Ruby Brigade meetup is tomorrow!

This month, we’ll hear from… actually, I’m not sure who’s scheduled, because I’m on vacation, but I know that Lauren Voswinkel will lead us in more code-retreat work on Conway’s Game of Life (be sure to bring your laptop!), and if no other presentation has been arranged, she’ll lead a discussion on what constitutes “good code”.

This all happens at New Relic; they’re also providing the pizza, beer, and snacks. There’ll be socializing time before and after the presentations.

(Here’s where I’d normally say that more details are on Calagator, but they’re not there yet. Stay tuned, or just show up at New Relic on Tuesday night at 6.)

See you there!