Help Improve PDX.rb - 2018 Attendance Survey

Lucas Charles

Jan 8, 2018, 9:33:51 PM1/8/18
to pdx...@googlegroups.com

Hey All,

In order to better understand the PDX.rb community and what people are looking for, we put together a short survey on what brings everyone out, what people want, and what we can do to improve things. It should take just a few minutes of your time and would provide some extremely valuable insight into what we need to focus on.

The PDX.rb 2018 Attendance Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/NmCZVuzTRW0nL7Lu2

Thank you so much for taking the time and we’re excited to see what we can do to make PDX.rb the best it can possibly be!

Lucas Charles

Jan 15, 2018, 12:32:22 PM1/15/18
to pdxruby
Just another quick reminder: if anyone hasn't had a chance yet please take the time to fill out the community survey and give us feedback on what what you think and what we can do to keep you involved in PDX.rb!

It shouldn't take more than a few minutes of your time and each response is huge in helping us figure out what people in the community are looking for.

The PDX.rb 2018 Attendance Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/NmCZVuzTRW0nL7Lu2

Thanks again!

Tim Loudon

Jan 17, 2018, 6:20:13 PM1/17/18
to pdxruby
Thanks for your work on this Lucas!

Everyone please fill out the survey if you haven't already.  It takes like 3 minutes and it's pretty crucial for us to get the speakers && topics you want.

NB: the survey will only be open until the 19th!

THANKS!!!

PS. The February meetup should be fantastic.  We are doing lightning talks on folks' "origin" story ie how they became a super hero...er learned to code (jokes will get better, promise).  No pressure on our speakers, but it should be pretty awesome--filled with inspiring/funny/universal stories that get us excited for 2018!  Hope to see you there!

Tim Loudon

Jan 18, 2018, 8:42:43 PM1/18/18
to pdxruby
Quick reminder folks, survey closes tomorrow.  Please fill it out :). It will only take 2-3 minutes.

Thank you!

Jared White

Jan 19, 2018, 10:18:59 AM1/19/18
to pdxruby
Sounds great! I love hearing people's origin stories. Thanks for setting this up and also for the survey. (Yes, do fill it out folks!)

Jared

--
Whitefusion
http://ux.whitefusion.io

Lucas Charles

Jan 19, 2018, 11:32:51 AM1/19/18
to pdxruby

Hey Everyone! Last day of the survey. If you haven’t had a chance yet, please take a few minutes out of your day and in return we will take your thoughts and ideas and make sure to craft some fantastic future meetups (and some other initiatives we’re looking into).

Thanks again!

Lucas Charles

Jan 19, 2018, 7:47:27 PM1/19/18
to Lucas Charles, pdxruby

Final reminder: If you still haven’t had time, this is your last chance to give some feedback on what you’d like to see from PDX.rb and what we can improve. Please take the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/NmCZVuzTRW0nL7Lu2

This meetup belongs to all of us and with your feedback it can be better than it has ever been. We’re excited to build on what everyone is looking for.. or leave everything precisely where it is, your call! :)

Thanks again and looking forward to sharing the results of the survey at the February meetup!

Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/NmCZVuzTRW0nL7Lu2