Meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 1/3, at 6pm

Bryan Stearns

Jan 2, 2017, 4:08:52 PM1/2/17
to pdxruby
The first Portland Ruby Brigade meetup of 2017 is tomorrow!

This month, we’ll hear from Lance Ivy — he’ll talk about application security and JSON Web Tokens.

This happens at New Relic; they’re also providing the pizza, beer, and snacks. There’ll be socializing time before and after the presentations.

As usual, there are details on Calagator: http://calagator.org/events/1250471220

See you there!

Brent Miller

Jan 2, 2017, 5:08:10 PM1/2/17
to Bryan Stearns, pdxruby
There is a small change in plans y’all: We’re on the 27th floor tomorrow night, in the new space. The new A/V system is functional now, so we get to enjoy the swank new digs. :D

See y’all tomorrow, same time, slightly new place!

Brent

Brent Miller
Owner and Principal
Foliosus Web Design LLC
http://foliosus.com/

"The problem is that once you have done away with the
ability to make judgments as to right and wrong, true
and false, etc., there's no real culture left.  All
that remains is clog dancing and macrame."
                                  -- Neal Stephenson