[Job] FINE is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer

James Kurczodyna

May 8, 2018, 6:04:50 PM5/8/18
to pdxruby
Hi everyone,

FINE (https://www.wearefine.com) is a creative digital agency based in Portland. We are looking for a backend developer with experience in Rails to join our team. This position will be working directly with a team of frontend devs, technical writers, designers and PMs to build greenfield websites and tools, maintain existing projects and continue to develop Fae, our open-source CMS (https://github.com/wearefine/fae).

While this position is for our Portland office, we have a flexible remote working policy, casual work environment and the standard list of benefits (health, dental, 401k, professional development funds, etc).

Check out the full details and apply here: https://wearefine.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31

Thanks,
James Kurczodyna