Tech for Campaigns in Portland - Get Involved

Sam Livingston-Gray

Feb 16, 2017, 12:03:50 PM2/16/17
to Portland Ruby Brigade
Passing this along at the request of a friend:

This is a great project I'm involved with and wanted to share with others in the Portland community.

Think of Tech for Campaigns like "Teach for America" or "US Digital Service", but for helping out campaigns that need your skills (analytics, performance marketing, customer success, engineering, inside sales, you name it!). And for helping you get more politically active in a way beyond money donations, while leveraging the particular superpowers that make you awesome.

There are already 1500+ folks who have signed up for involvement from tech organizations large and small, individual contributors to CXOs, in regions all across the US. There's a lot of appetite here. I'm trying to get the word out in Portland, and felt this would be of interest. More in our latest update email

Registration form here:https://www.techforcampaigns.org/sign-up (works great on mobile)

Thanks!

--
Peter Kazanjy