Workshop Topics

Cory P.

Mar 20, 2015, 10:23:16 AM3/20/15
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
I am willing to put together workshops for the following topics if there is enough *interest* :-p

- Simplified Project Management (using S.M.A.R.T.)
- Beginning Hydroponics (recommended before trying aquaponics)
- Beginning Microcontrollers:  PIC/ARM~Arduino
  - Adding sensors and controlling/monitoring appliances.

I have a hard time learning from my mistakes, so here is another open-ended question for you, What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Cory

Cory P.

Mar 20, 2015, 12:20:03 PM3/20/15
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
Two more I forgot to mention:

- Plastics Fabrication
- Molding and Casting

I'm not a qualified instructor or anything, I just have free time and a willingness to share.  These "workshops" are hands-on and may require additional materials.