Last Solar USB Phone Charger Kickstarter Project

Isaac

Sep 22, 2016, 10:01:34 PM9/22/16
to PDX Hackerspace
Hi guys, this is my last attempt at launching a Solar USB Charger project on Kickstarter. I reduced the funding goal and reward prices as low as it will go. Though this project was one of the reasons I moved to Portland in the first place, it's success or failure doesn't really matter at this point because I've been able to meet so many people and create so many interesting projects in the process that it was all worth it in the end. If anything, I'll find a way to produce or bulk order solar panels eventually, but this might speed up the process. Feel free to check it out!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/249225636/solarpad-ultra-lightweight-usb-solar-charging-syst

Isaac