Looking to buy GPU time on a GTX 970/980/other modern hardware with OpenCL support

Pavel Kirkovsky

Mar 23, 2016, 5:52:54 PM3/23/16
to dorkbotpd...@googlegroups.com, pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
I need to crunch some numbers using OpenCL but don’t have a gaming rig. The software I’m using requires Linux, and I can perform the OS & driver install if you don’t have it set up already (on my own hard drive). This project requires a day or two of GPU time.

If you’re interested, please contact me off list.
(I’m pretty flexible with payment/barter. Don’t have any cryptocurrencies at the moment, sorry.)

Thanks,
Pavel

----------------
pa...@kirkovsky.com (Email/XMPP)

Public Key: https://kirkovsky.com/pubkey
Public Key (PKA): `gpg —auto-key-locate pka -ea -r pa...@kirkovsky.com`
Key fingerprint: 4328CFD67B46A8FB32270F4F0CE4A0B83F3FC81F

signature.asc

wes

Mar 23, 2016, 6:07:32 PM3/23/16
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
this might be against what you're looking for, but amazon ec2 offers GPU-enhanced instances.

-wes

Pavel Kirkovsky

Mar 23, 2016, 6:14:43 PM3/23/16
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I was trying to use a g2.2xlarge instance earlier for this task but found it lacking (about 1/8th the speed of a dedicated GTX 970)

Jon Hannis

Mar 25, 2016, 11:43:15 AM3/25/16
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
We have a GPU rig here at ^H that you can use. I'll be there @ 7pm tonight if you're available.