maintenance list?

16 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

EpicFail

nelasīta,
2017. gada 24. apr. 17:09:3124.04.17
uz PDX Hackerspace
Do we have some sort of maintenance list?  Sometimes I need a project and suggestions are helpful.  Here's what I can think of in the wood shop area:

The red air hose doesn't seem to mate properly with tools
The right drill press keeps losing a pulley and mebbe needs a deeper grove and some loctite
The free wood needs labels (what is and isn't up for grabs?)
The grinding wheel needs to be faced, kinda lmpy
I keep knocking over the pen cup on one of the workbenches, prolly a ton of pens back behind the bench now
Moar light in the wood shop
Maybe something to hold the chuck keys on the drill presses?  ADX uses magnets
The extension cord seems.. unsafe, prolly needs re-termination on both sides

What do you think about a trello board?  Maybe a list for each workspace?

Jon Hannis

nelasīta,
2017. gada 24. apr. 17:47:4024.04.17
uz pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matt,

The wiki is on the LAN. Send me an email and I'll get you set up.

Jon

Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram
Pārsūtīt