Solarpad Solar USB Charger Launches on Kickstarter

Isaac

Feb 4, 2015, 6:02:21 PM2/4/15
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, I just relaunched the Solarpad USB solar charger kit on Kickstarter with Early Bird specials for over 50% off! I was able to lower prices due to finding better manufacturers for the circuit boards and plastic mold injection for my other project Solderdoodle. I've passed the savings on to you with a new campaign for Solarpad with lower cost and the same high quality. Without your support, this product will not be possible. Please click the link below to pre-order!

Just a little history, I've been working on Solarpad for the past 4 years and Solderdoodle was created after finding a new application for the Solarpad USB charger circuit.

Thanks!

Isaac

The Real Plato

Feb 5, 2015, 9:36:53 AM2/5/15
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com

I want to use my 18650 batteries with this for storing extra charge cheap! each of my 3000 mAh batts powers a workday worth of ecig vapes for me

Plato

> --

Message has been deleted