Winder coders social December 9th - no PDX Byte meeting

Daniel Johnson

Nov 22, 2014, 7:14:33 PM11/22/14
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
It's typically difficult to schedule meetings in December, and as such
the Portland tech community has a big party instead. This year the
party is scheduled on the same day as what would normally be a PDX
Byte meeting. More details to come.

We encourage you to make a new years resolution to speak at PDX Byte.
Please reply directly with talk proposals.

http://calagator.org/events/1250467387

Website

http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/218812225/

Description

Join Portland's tech community in celebrating the end of another year.
This is a fun, free annual event where members of local user groups
and their families are invited to mingle, eat and play games. This is
the eighth time the event has been held and it's lots of fun every
time.

We'll have a potluck, so you're welcome to bring something yummy to
share with others. If possible, label your food and whether it meets
particular dietary needs, e.g. "vegan", "vegetarian", gluten-free",
etc. If you'd like, tell others what you plan to bring, or see what
others are bringing at http://bit.ly/1xS8JWc. We'll provide beverages,
plates, cups, utensils and napkins.

Like games? Bring your favorites and play them with others. We'll have
some rooms with tables set aside. Have an activity or contest that
you'd like to organize?

Please spread the word, all are welcome. See you there!

PS: We're grateful to Urban Airship for hosting this event.

--
teknotus (Take Notice)