July

Mitch Besser

Jun 25, 2014, 4:06:51 PM6/25/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm back from vacation. Anyone interested in a meeting?

Mitch

Santos Cash

Jun 30, 2014, 3:35:22 AM6/30/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
I could meet the week after July 4th :)

Mitch Besser

Jun 30, 2014, 10:28:50 AM6/30/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Works for me. Any particular time/date/place work better for you or should I just suggest something?

Scott Tran

Jun 30, 2014, 12:58:29 PM6/30/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Monday and Wednesday after 6pm work better for me. Anywhere in Portland is fine.

Mitch Besser

Jun 30, 2014, 8:04:39 PM6/30/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
How about I post on Calagator from 7-9 on Wed 7/9? I can show up earlier, but I like to say 7ish so people who are new and work feel like they can make it.

Lucky Lab on Hawthorne.

Mitch Besser

Jul 1, 2014, 5:33:20 PM7/1/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com

Mitch Besser

Jul 9, 2014, 1:04:10 AM7/9/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Reminder... Meeting at Lucky Lab on Hawthorne tomorrow night. 7/9 from 7 to 9. I have an Orange backpack.

Mitch

Mitch Besser

Jul 9, 2014, 10:05:11 PM7/9/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Here near power wall. Look for the Orange backpack.

Mitch