Wednesday March 5 Meeting

Mitch Besser

Feb 28, 2014, 4:19:04 PM2/28/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for another meeting on Wednesday March 5th?

There was a request to meet on the West Side of town (Beaverton area) this time.

I'm good wherever, so long as there is power and WiFi.

Suggestions?

Mitch

Santos Cash

Feb 28, 2014, 10:27:00 PM2/28/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
I can meet, just let me know where.

Santos

Joe Matarazzo

Mar 3, 2014, 12:01:16 AM3/3/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Got plans this week, but I'd be up for a westside location next week. Or eastside, whatever.

ab.ba...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014, 2:38:48 PM3/3/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
I can meet on the west side.
Anna

Mitch Besser

Mar 4, 2014, 5:33:27 PM3/4/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
The Beaverton Library doesn't take reservations except for large groups. We can try there to see if there is a small meeting room and if there is nothing, find something close by. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions.

Mitch

Mitch Besser

Mar 4, 2014, 5:39:55 PM3/4/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Here's one alternate location:

AVA Roasteria of Beaverton

Address: 4655 Sw Hall Blvd Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 641-7270

Never been, no idea what to expect....

Anyone else?

Amber Elstad

Mar 4, 2014, 6:24:57 PM3/4/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Ava is a good place but I think they might have live music some nights.  It's been a while since I've been there.  I've got too much on my plate so I just stopped working on the class stuff and as such, won't be there.  Perhaps another time.

Mitch Besser

Mar 5, 2014, 2:40:45 PM3/5/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
I tried the Beaverton library, there are no meeting rooms.

I checked out AVA. Forget parking there, but you may find street parking.

AVA was packed at 11a.

They said they are not typically busy on weeknights and there is no band tonight.

Let's try there tonight at 7p.

Seating and power is limited.

Unless someone suggests another place and knows it is good, this is the spot:

AVA Roasteria of Beaverton

Address: 4655 Sw Hall Blvd Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 641-7270

See you at 7p

Mitch

Mitch Besser

Mar 5, 2014, 7:43:24 PM3/5/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
I'm going early. FYI, there is very very few power outlets. I will try to hold a seat near a power outlet, but if you have a power strip,... BRING IT!

Mitch

Santos Cash

Mar 5, 2014, 9:10:53 PM3/5/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring a power strip. See you all in a bit...

Santos

Mitch Besser

Mar 5, 2014, 9:59:32 PM3/5/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.

I'm here and have a yellow jacket on the back of my chair and against a window wall if anyone is looking for me.

Mitch