Meeting Wednesday March 19

Mitch Besser

Mar 13, 2014, 10:37:14 PM3/13/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Anyone care to suggest a place for next week's meeting? This is technically the last week of the Android class, but I suspect most everyone is not up-to-date. Therefore, we can continue meeting about class as long as you like.

Suggestions?

I'll start with suggesting Hawthorne Lucky Lab 7-9p.

Mitch

Mitch Besser

Mar 18, 2014, 4:08:19 PM3/18/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Last call for tomorrow's meeting...

Post here by 9:00 pm if you want to have the meeting tomorrow. Otherwise, I will need to make other plans.

Thanks,

Mitch

Santos Cash

Mar 18, 2014, 7:29:19 PM3/18/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Mitch:
I haven't made much progress since we last talked, so I think I'm going to skip this one.

By the way, the other Android group is finally having another gathering (after being dormant for almost 1/2 a year) in early April. I will post a link to get more information in a different topic...

Santos