Next Week Reminders

Mitch Besser

May 16, 2014, 12:11:17 AM5/16/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Monday Mobile Portland Meeting 1417 NW Everett St., 6-8pm (Pizza is often served)
Tuesday PDX Mobile Workgroup, 7-9p (rough estimate), Lucky Lab at 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Wed PDX-OSEGO (Digital Mapping Meetup), Location and Time TBD

Our Tuesday Meeting is still up for changes, if anyone wants to make a suggestion. Including myself, we have 3 attending.

Mitch

Liza Jenifer

May 19, 2014, 5:23:20 AM5/19/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
I really found helpful for me and i hope this will helpful for the others as well, You have shared nice article, I really like and appreciate your work. Keep it up. You have done really good job. Thanks for sharing. Here you can find the best website to buy any mobile, laptop and so many other things as cheap price...
10 Inch Tablet10 Inch Tablets