June

Mitch Besser

Jun 3, 2014, 8:08:20 PM6/3/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I will be away in Montana for the next 3 weeks. Do feel free to post or whatever you like, but I may not see it until I return. I will have my phone with me, but since I will be out in the wilderness, I will probably have it off most of the time.

I will likely be at the Mobile Meeting at 1417 NW Everett St., Portland, OR 97209 on Monday June 23rd. My showing depends on the topic covered.

There is also a Trimet Hackathon on Wednesday June 25th. I have few details on this one, but registration is required. It is located at: 1226 SW Salmon St. Portland, OR 97205 and I think starts at 6pm. Here's the link: http://trimet.org/developerseries/hackathon.htm

Enjoy.

Mitch