POSA Availablr

Mitch Besser

May 12, 2014, 11:26:57 PM5/12/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Anyone wanting to take the PODA class, lectures are online.

I'm taking it. Anyone else?

russell zauner

May 12, 2014, 11:36:06 PM5/12/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I got the email with the link to the github repo in it already.  I'm working on setting up bitbucket/sourcetree for my C++ homework @ OIT as well.  Sourcetree (yes, I know, Windows...but windows is the only system I'm guaranteed to have handy at work, school, and home) is supposed to work with github as well, and a lot of the content of the MOOC that I'm working on (I've found a few other sources of online learning recently, and a group at work is taking the Functional Programming in SCALA course) seems to be in github, so...

I'm tired of using google drive/gmail to make sure I have my current homework code available to me at different places, google drive and gmail are awkward tools for this...and I should learn git anyhow.  Hopefully this will help me visualize the way it flows and make it easier to become adept with it.