Ab Initio Online Training by Vast Experienced professional trainers

attain chandu

May 17, 2014, 8:06:08 AM5/17/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

Ab Initio Online Training by Tekson IT Services is the best opportunity for students. Ab Initio is one of the most in demand data analysis module on ERP platform. Ab Initio Online Training is mostly preferred by on job professionals because they can do the course from their home, irrespective of where they are located, and at their flexi time. Our Ab Initio trainers come with vast work experience and teaching skills. Our Ab Initio training online is regarded as the one of the best online training in World.

Some of the Ab Initio Course topics that covered by Our professionals:

1.      Ata Warehousing Concepts

2.      Introduction to Abinitio with excellent faculties

3.      Ab Initio detailed architecture Salient

4.      features of Ab Initio Graph, Component, Port, DML

5.      Introduction to .dat and .dml files

6.      Various ports available on overall components

7.      TYPES Partition Components

8.      Braod Cast

9.      Partition by Expression

10.  Partition by range

11.  Partition by community

And many sub topicsare there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number:

USA:  +1 010-674-9448,

INDIA: +91 939-185-5249,

Email: teks...@gmail.com,