Unused / undefined variable validor

zulus

May 8, 2014, 6:25:15 PM5/8/14
to pdt-extensi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I sent now new simple validator into Core-Plugin (available in 201405082204 build).

Current implementation don't work with fields, only simple $variables in some scopes (global, namespace, function, CatchClause). I hope this will be useful feature for others ;)

I'm planing add unused / undefined fields and methods validator in the future, but after refactoring current semanticanalysis framework (I need some additions for Symfony and Doctrine plugin).

--
Dawid Pakuła

Thomas Gossmann

May 15, 2014, 2:18:39 PM5/15/14
to pdt-extensi...@googlegroups.com
I've already noticed this change. Works great. Thanks for that.