Code completion for php showing html source

Anthony ‌

Jan 14, 2015, 10:32:52 AM1/14/15
to pdt-extensi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have an issue for a while now and I set out to google that problem but can't seem to use the right words for search or I can't find a solution.

Basically, when I get php code completion popping up, it's as if it is using html and css to present the information but it's not rendering it. just showing the html and css source.

Would anyone know which direction I should go to find a solution?

Thanks, and keep up the awesome work you guys are doing! :)

zulus

Jan 14, 2015, 11:46:45 AM1/14/15
to pdt-extensi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

this looks like PDT/Eclipse issue and should be reported on bugs.eclipse.org :P

But, I cannot reproduce on Luna and Mars with 3.4-nightly and symfony 2.5.

Anthony ‌

Jan 14, 2015, 11:55:34 AM1/14/15
to pdt-extensi...@googlegroups.com
Oups.. Thanks :)