PDFNet for IOS

kiwi

Dec 9, 2015, 12:44:47 PM12/9/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt,

I'm planning to use PDFNet in native IOS development,

Would like to know some of the possibilities before jump into dev.

I'm thinking of following design patterns in mind.

1 . downloading merged PDF which is 20 MB in size everyday to native storage. then load it with PDFnet API.

2. downloading converted XOD file format of merged PDF

I have requirement with one of my client that , I should be able to replace certain number of pages with iFrame html element. (help me to recommend suitable API to achieve this[replace pdf page in merged document with Iframe]).

Help me to recommend the best design which would satisfy the requirement of my client and help with the performance of app in terms of memory utilization and smooth interaction (load time ,etc)

I'm currently evaluating the PDFNet trial version

appreciate your help

Regards,

Anatoly Kudrevatukh

Dec 10, 2015, 3:11:02 PM12/10/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello,

Please take a look at our PDFTron Mobile SDK https://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/mobile/ios_pdf_library.html

It is better suited for native IOS development(performance and memory) and has all necessary tools for page rendering (see CompleteReader or PDFViewSimple )

If you want to display the document in WebViewer from a native app please take a look at Native iOS Application sample here https://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/demo/samples.html

If you have more questions about PDFNet SDK feel free to ask at pdfnet-sdk forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pdfnet-sdk