Edge Issues after Fall Creators Update

Brian Merrell

Nov 17, 2017, 7:29:20 PM11/17/17
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
I'm curious if anyone else has seen issues with the following.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4043961/windows-10-update-kb4043961
Please note in the link above it says "Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications that use JavaScript and asm.js may stop working after installing KB4043961."  And it appears MS Edge appears to be a UWP and I'm seeing asm.js issues.

I haven't upgraded to version 3 for PDFNetjs yet though.  If others have seen it do they know if the upgrade would fix this issue?

Justin Jung

Nov 20, 2017, 5:33:54 PM11/20/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
I believe they've fixed the issue in newer update: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4048955

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Avidan Ackerson

Jan 4, 2018, 7:33:41 PM1/4/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
We are also encountering this problem and we have the latest Windows update.
--
This mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or
organization addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential

Jérémy Guyenot

Jan 5, 2018, 1:09:32 PM1/5/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi, the Edge 46 crash with 2.2.2.
We update to 3.1.0 and it works fine.

Matt Parizeau

Jan 5, 2018, 5:57:05 PM1/5/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Avidan,

Are you able to reproduce the issue with Edge when using WebViewer 3.1?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Avidan Ackerson

Jan 10, 2018, 12:49:19 PM1/10/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi, Matt,

It turns out we did not have the most recent version of WebViewer 2.2.2. We emailed support directly and they provided us with a ZIP file that appears to have addressed our problem.