mobile viewer doesn't support coverfacing displaymode

Derek

Sep 14, 2015, 7:43:32 PM9/14/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

Have noticed that in landscape orientation, the mobile viewer doesn't support displaying the cover by itself, right aligned.  Do you know when this will be supported?  I've looked in MobileReaderControl files and it doesn't look as straight foward as i'd hoped to modufy.

Makes a big difference, especially for magazines etc that have double page spreads.

Thanks

Matt Bojey

Sep 15, 2015, 1:22:23 PM9/15/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

At the moment there isn't a built in way for the mobile web viewer to display documents in this mode. It does make sense that this viewing option should be available though so we'll add it to our list of feature requests.  To add this viewing mode the only file that would need to be changed is MobileReaderControl.js, so technically it's possible you could try implementing this yourself as we provide the source code for that file.  However, as you mentioned it is not a straight forward task.

Matt

Derek

Sep 16, 2015, 12:31:21 PM9/16/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt,

do you have any idea of a timeframe?  This will influence whether I attempt to add that feature myself or wait for an official fix.

Thanks

Matt Bojey

Sep 16, 2015, 12:38:30 PM9/16/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no current timeframe for this feature.

Matt

Jorge Espinoza

Mar 3, 2016, 2:19:06 PM3/3/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Is any solution about coverfacing for mobile?