Xod File is not Rendering Properly

jayas...@contentraven.net

Jun 8, 2017, 3:12:05 AM6/8/17
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

While Convert the pdf file to xod and try to view it in web viewer and it is not rendering properly. The page shows the blurred information in Page 1 of the viewer.

This is happened one of our customer. I have attached our customer document in order to trouble shoot the issue from your end.

Other information:
- The original file is the xls file and we converted the xls file to pdf and we are converting  the pdf file to xod.
- The converted pdf file shows the correct information and seeing the converted xod file and it shows the blurred information.

Note:
After trouble shooting the issue from your end please delete the customer file (pdf file) and please do not share the file to public as it is highly confidential document.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Jayaseelan.A

Justin Jung

Jun 9, 2017, 7:32:27 PM6/9/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello Jayaseelan,

We converted the pdf to xod and it seems to be working for us, but the first page takes a significant amount of time to render. If you leave the page and long enough, does it render for you as well?

For faster rendering times, we would recommend to split up the excel into many pages when exporting to pdf.

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

jayas...@contentraven.net

Jun 12, 2017, 4:07:47 PM6/12/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Justin Jung,

Thank you for your kind reply.

How much time it takes to render the page from your end.

Is there any other way to load and process a xod file the webviewer control?

Thanks

vin...@contentraven.com

Jun 13, 2017, 11:44:45 AM6/13/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 12:42:05 PM UTC+5:30, (unknown) wrote:
Hi Justin Jung,

Thanks for looking into the issue. We are converting the PDF to XOD through our windows service on our web server. This conversion of PDF to XOD is very important part of our software product. Does PDF Tron has any limitation on the PDF page size it can convert to XOD?

We need a resolution to this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks
Vinayak
VP Operations

Justin Jung

Jun 13, 2017, 8:03:38 PM6/13/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
There aren't any practical limitations on the page size.
However, very very large pages can adversely affect page rendering performance.

On our machine, the initial loading of first page took around 15 seconds.