Enable and Disable Reply and Comments ??

Jessie Lin

Dec 13, 2016, 1:38:44 PM12/13/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

I would like to know  if there is configuration or properties to enable and disable reply and comments to individule annotation dynamicly?

My resent problem is I want to disable reply or comments feature for imported annotations but new added annotation keeps full function, However, I cannot find any properties or functions to configure in run time.

Thanks,
Jessie

Thorsten Hersam

Jun 8, 2018, 1:50:00 PM6/8/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Jessie,

The only way I found is to comment out the following line in NotesPanel.js

showReplyBox: function() {

if (this._replyable) {

// Customization: do not show replyContainer: one cannot reply to a annotation note
    // this.$replyContainer.show();
    this._setFlexible(this.$replyTextarea);

// if the textarea is focused then show the buttons as well
    var textareaFocused = document.activeElement === this.$replyTextarea[0];

if (textareaFocused) {

this.$replyButtonsContainer.show();

}

}