XOD printing blank pages

Derek

Apr 12, 2017, 4:19:42 PM4/12/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi, using webviewer we're finding that pages are printing blank.

You can see an example here:

although the print button is hidden, you can still launch the xod print dialog with ctrl-p.

We've built a customised skin but can't see where or how that would have impacted the core print function.

Have tested on chrome and firefox on OSX and win 10

Thanks
Derek

Justin Jung

Apr 13, 2017, 7:12:00 PM4/13/17
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Derek
Hello,

It looks like readerControl is looking for an element with an id of "print-display", but in your html it has an id of "printDisplay". "printDisplay" was the old id, so it looks like when you updated to a new version, you didn't update ReaderControl.html as well. You could just change the id of the element to "print-display" in ReaderControl.html, or merge the changes you've made to ReaderControl.html into the ReaderControl.html file that was provided with WebViewer.

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.