Similar images result in different quality after PDF to XOD conversion

Samer Albahra

Dec 2, 2016, 2:07:15 PM12/2/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello,

We are having an issue when converting a PDF to XOD that results in one pages image to be very blurry (the image ends up being the entire page size) vs an almost identical image on a different page being shown perfectly (image has no extra white space).

We moved the two pages for comparison from the original PDF to their own PDF and see the same issue. Attached is the abbreviated PDF where page 1 converts fine but page 2 is poor quality.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Samer
Blurry Image Issue.pdf

Matt Parizeau

Dec 6, 2016, 7:10:30 PM12/6/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Samer,

We've been able to reproduce the issue and are currently investigating. We'll let you know when we have more information.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.