Contents in a document with multiple pages overlaps in one page.

Renson Dimaculangan

Dec 8, 2017, 1:21:28 PM12/8/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

We need help on rendering multiple page document file in PDFTron. We encountered an issue as we try to load the file on pdftron, all the pages are loaded on a single page and the contents overlap each other. How can we address the said issue? Attached in this message are the screenshot of the PDFTron rendering and the actual document file.

A prompt response will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Renson
test for printing.docx

Matt Parizeau

Dec 11, 2017, 6:45:34 PM12/11/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Renson,

We were able to reproduce the problem and are currently investigating. We'll let you know when we have more information. Thanks for your patience.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Matt Parizeau

Dec 18, 2017, 9:01:30 PM12/18/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Renson,

Some more work and testing is needed on our side and the plan is that we should be able to include a fix in the next official WebViewer release scheduled for the end of January. Thank you for your patience.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.