Modify drawn annotation

Tim McElwee

Nov 30, 2017, 4:09:56 PM11/30/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
I've added two custom annotations to my instance of webviewer. I'd like to modify the already drawn annotation to show that a particular action has been performed. I'm thinking that I want to programmatically update something like stroke color or add something like setLineDash. How can I do that?

Justin Jung

Dec 1, 2017, 5:12:56 PM12/1/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello,

The way to do this is to change a property of the annotation and call annotManager.redrawAnnotation. For example,

annotation.StrokeColor = new Annotations.Color(0, 0, 255);
annotManager.redrawAnnotation(annotation);

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.