Is there an event for "annotations saved"?

Kai Brümmer

Nov 12, 2015, 1:04:28 PM11/12/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Dear all,

Currently I catch annotManager.on('annotationChanged', function(e, annotations, action) {} in config.js to set a flag that reminds the user to save before closing fileviewer.
Now I need to catch "annotations were saved sucessfully" to reset the flag after saving. Is there an event for this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards Kai

Anatoly Kudrevatukh

Nov 12, 2015, 3:25:35 PM11/12/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello Kai,

Please take a look at saveAnnotations function in ReaderControl.js. Assuming you haven't modified this method, "success" callback is when you know annotations were saved successfully.

Kai Brümmer

Nov 13, 2015, 12:37:00 PM11/13/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
But can i catch this from config.js, or do I need to modifiy the readercontrol.js, which I would not prefer to do.
Message has been deleted

Anatoly Kudrevatukh

Nov 13, 2015, 1:10:19 PM11/13/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
You could override this function from config.js
window.readerControl.saveAnnotations