Using WebViewer 2.2.0 on a doc with mix of page orientations prints out blank landscape pages

Alex

Jun 14, 2016, 12:58:48 PM6/14/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Using WebViewer 2.2.0 on a document with a mix of page orientations, starting with portrait page followed by a landscape page, when printing the document the landscape page comes out blank. Is this a known issue? Is a workaround available?
Thanks.

Matt Parizeau

Jun 15, 2016, 3:51:33 PM6/15/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Alex,

I'm having trouble reproducing the issue. Do you have any sample documents you could attach that have this problem as maybe it's something specific to the document.

Thanks,

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Alex Whyte

Jun 20, 2016, 1:07:49 PM6/20/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt

I have attached two files.  One.pdf is the PDF used to create the XOD file and two.XOD the conversion result.

Thanks

Alex
one.pdf
two.XOD

Matt Parizeau

Jun 21, 2016, 9:01:05 PM6/21/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the document, we were able to reproduce the issue. Can you try replacing your lib/html5/BaseReaderControl.js file with the one I've attached here as it should fix the issue.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.
BaseReaderControl.js

Alex Whyte

Jun 22, 2016, 1:04:31 PM6/22/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt

Thanks for the code update - it has fixed the printing error.

Alex