PowerPoint Issues(Next and Previous slides) in webviewer

Jayaseelan A

Nov 3, 2015, 2:49:30 PM11/3/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,
we are using HyperLinkField(Next and previous slides) to put navigation in a powerpoint file. It always look great in PPTX and PDF file, but when I show the same PDF(converted xod file) in PDFTron WebViewer, the hyperlink buttons are not clickable.

i have attached documents for your reference.

how can we fix this?

Thanks
Presentation1.pptx
Presentation1.pdf
Presentation1.xod

Jayaseelan A

Nov 5, 2015, 12:44:37 PM11/5/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
hi,
I'm getting struck to move further steps this issue.

Could you please help me to fix this issues ASAP?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Anatoly Kudrevatukh

Nov 6, 2015, 12:59:51 PM11/6/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

The fix for this issue will be available in the next official WebVIewer release some time this month.

Jayaseelan A

Nov 17, 2015, 12:55:04 PM11/17/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Anatoly Kudrevatukh,

When are you going to WebVIewer release this month?

looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Matt Bojey

Nov 17, 2015, 12:57:52 PM11/17/15