SetToolMode not being picked up

Jonathan Readman

Dec 6, 2017, 12:12:14 PM12/6/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi

I've been trying to use the setToolMode method passing a tool mode of pan within the config.js but it never seems to pick this up or set the tool mode to what I want it to be.

We currently have the default behaviour which is text highlight...we would like to change it to a pan mode where we can zoom into a PDF and move around with a hand cursor.

Can you point me in the direction of where I use setToolMode to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Justin Jung

Dec 7, 2017, 6:58:00 PM12/7/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello Jonathan,

Also, readerControl.setToolMode takes string as a parameter instead of a tool object. For example,

readerControl.setToolMode('Pan');

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.