Customizing default print option ?

Marc Egenrieder

Jul 21, 2017, 11:40:32 AM7/21/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

In our context with really big documents (1000+ pages) it doesn't make much sense that the default checked option when opening the print dialog is #allPages.
We wanted to set another radio button checked on 'dialogopen' but this doesnt work since #allPages is checked in ReaderControl.js as well on 'dialogopen'.
Could we get any option to customize which radio button is checked by default ?

Greetings,

Marc

Justin Jung

Jul 21, 2017, 6:48:13 PM7/21/17
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Marc Egenrieder
Hello Marc,

You can add setTimeout(function() {}, 0) so that your call will happen after. For example:
$("#printDialog").on("dialogopen", function() {
  setTimeout(function() {
    $('#currentPage').prop("checked", true);
  }, 0);
});

Justin Jung
Software Developer