Color of Signature

Scott Griswold

Apr 27, 2016, 12:58:01 PM4/27/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello,

We are interested in changing the color of custom signatures that we have created.  Can you direct me as to where this color is applied in your application?

Scott

Kristian Hein

Apr 27, 2016, 2:48:38 PM4/27/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 9:58:01 AM UTC-7, Scott Griswold wrote: > Hello, > > > We are interested in changing the color of custom signatures that we have created.  Can you direct me as to where this color is applied in your application? > > > Scott Hello Scott, Please take a look at WebViewer\samples\custom-signature\config.js

Hello Scott,

Please take a look at the custom signature sample in \WebViewer\samples\custom-signature\config.js
It has a custom signature with the color orange. The values can be modified on the line specified below.

    var initAnnot = Tools.SignatureCreateTool.prototype.initAnnot;
    Tools.SignatureCreateTool.prototype.initAnnot = function() {
        // changes the signature's stroke color to orange
        initAnnot.apply(this, arguments);
        this.freeHandAnnot.StrokeColor = new Annotations.Color(255, 165, 0); // Signature color
    };