Can we create a npm package of webviewer?

Sagar Fargade

May 18, 2018, 1:01:27 PM5/18/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Is there a way or already created npm package that can be used instead of putting the folder html5?

Matt Parizeau

May 22, 2018, 1:39:49 PM5/22/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Sagar,

Currently there is no npm package for WebViewer available. With 3.2 WebViewer can be imported as a module(https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/web/guides#as-a-commonjs-module) but the lib folder will still need to be included in your project (instead of in node_modules). We will likely be releasing WebViewer as an npm package at some point in the future but don't currently have a timeline for that.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Sagar Fargade