Part Retriever interface

Donald Gordon

Jul 20, 2016, 7:06:08 PM7/20/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi

We've been having some trouble configuring combinations of PartRetrievers and custom crypto.

Would it be possible for you to document the PartRetriever interface sufficiently, so that we could implement our own one from scratch?  Do the PartRetrievers parse the XOD/ZIP headers, or is that implemented somewhere else?

Regards

Donald Gordon

Matt Parizeau

Jul 22, 2016, 2:43:30 PM7/22/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Donald,

Currently the PartRetriever interface isn't exposed in such a way that custom ones could be implemented and used, but this is something we're considering exposing in the future. Yes the headers are parsed by the part retriever.

For now you may want to try the build listed here which fixed a problem with custom decryption functions and the StreamingPartRetriever https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pdfnet-webviewer/uiWnCUPhwkY/JDw_Q521AQAJ. If you have any particular issues with your custom crypto function we could help you debug them.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.