Load annotations offline on Android

Marius Ivas

Aug 21, 2015, 12:36:06 PM8/21/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello,

I'm trying to load the annotations from my SQLite database on Android. I'm not calling the server for a XFDF xml, I have it locally and I want to import it in the webviewer. For this I'm using:

var am = readerControl.docViewer.getAnnotationManager();
am.importAnnotations(Android.getAnnotationXml());

where Android.getAnnotationXml() is a method that returns the xfdf xml as a String.

Apparently the annotations are not loaded. Am I using the wrong method for this? Or is there another way to load the annotations?

I also tried docViewer.setInternalAnnotationsTransform(Android.getAnnotationXml()) but it didn't work either.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

Matt Bojey

Aug 21, 2015, 1:28:33 PM8/21/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

Can you send the string that you are passing in?  That is, the result from Android.getAnnotationXml().

Thanks,

Matt