Progress spinner image and css

Glen Davies

Dec 4, 2017, 12:52:26 PM12/4/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi

When a large or complex pdf is loading pdfnetjs shows an ajax spinner. We want to match the style and placement of this spinner with our own spinner that shows while a pdf is downloading. Is this spinner a standard web image with css  - can't seem to track it down in source ? Easy to find a similar ajax spinner - but haven't found one that looks exactly the same, and also hard to match the placement without knowing how the pdfnetjs one is positioned.

Thanks
Glen

Justin Jung

Dec 4, 2017, 4:42:06 PM12/4/17
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Glen Davies
Hello,

Are you referring to the loading spinner on each page?
We add a class name "loading" which has a background image, which can be found in ReaderControl.css.

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Glen Davies