Translation of zoom and rotation labels

Chris Hine

Nov 30, 2015, 1:17:17 PM11/30/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

When I specify a language as described in the Internationalization Support sample I can see that text is translated. *Except* the tooltips for zoom and the label + tooltips for page rotation.

Looking at the translation json files I can see that the English one is more complete wrt these areas. Have these parts of the UI simply not been translated?

Thanks,
Chris

Matt Parizeau

Nov 30, 2015, 3:18:56 PM11/30/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Chris,

That's right, only the English one is completely up to date. The others have only been partially completed from previous versions and should just be used as a reference or a starting point for your own translation.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.