Issue of zoom in to WebViewer in mobile.

Anish Jain

Mar 12, 2014, 9:53:08 AM3/12/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
     We having following issues.

     1. On zoom in to WebViewer in mobile image color getting change.

     2. On zoom in to WebViewer and after touch scrolling it automatically getting zoomed out.

For above issue please refer attached video.

     We are using .Net MVC4 architecture and HTML5 / HTML5 Mobile.

Thanks & Regards,
Anish Jain

Zoom_In.mp4.zip

Matt Parizeau

Mar 12, 2014, 3:43:34 PM3/12/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anish,

1. I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to where the color changes, but the issue I did see was at around 2 seconds where a lot of the text is missing.  If this is what you're referring to then you can send us the XOD document and we can take a look into why that is happening.  If this isn't the issue you're referring to then can you clarify what you mean exactly and at what time in the video does it occur?

2. For this issue my guess is that when you're scrolling quickly and close together that sometimes the two quick touches will register as a double tap and zoom you out.  You could either disable double tapping by removing the double tap handler (see MobileReaderControl.js bindEvents) or you could modify jquery.doubletap.js and change DIST_THRESHOLD to something smaller.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Vindesh Mohariya

Feb 19, 2016, 11:10:12 AM2/19/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello Matt,

I am facing doubletap zoom issue in webviewer Mobile device.

when i double tap on webviewer page than nothing happen so please let me know how to fix it?

Thank you,
Vindesh Mohariya

Matt Bojey

Feb 19, 2016, 4:13:35 PM2/19/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

To fix this, you can change some code in the bindEvents function in MobileReaderControl.js.  Change
me.$wrapper.bind('dblclick', _(this.onDoubleTap).bind(this));
if (!exports.utils.ie && !exports.utils.isEdge) {
  me.$wrapper.bind('doubletap', _(this.onDoubleTap).bind(this));
}
if (!exports.utils.ie && !exports.utils.isEdge) {
  me.$wrapper.bind('doubletap', _(this.onDoubleTap).bind(this));
} else {
  me.$wrapper.bind('dblclick', _(this.onDoubleTap).bind(this));
}

Matt

sbi

Apr 15, 2016, 12:53:17 PM4/15/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

can you elaborate why this fix didn't make it into WebViewer 2.2.0?
I can also reproduce this Issue in mobile Chrome on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and a Samsung Galaxy S6.

Thanks,

Sascha

Matt Parizeau

Apr 15, 2016, 5:45:40 PM4/15/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Sascha,

Thanks for report, it looks like this was an oversight. We've updated the download on the website to have a fix for the double tap issue.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

sbi

Apr 21, 2016, 5:23:52 PM4/21/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt,

thanks for the quick reply and merging of the fix.